Intervention Specialist - Primary
Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education is looking for intervention specialists within the Primary Sector. Following this last year, we are working with a lot of schools whom are in need of support with their students catching up and are coming to Simply to see if we have anyone available – So if you are available 3 to 5 days a week on a Supply basic and this job has caught your eye, get in contact today!
Simply Education work very closely with schools within Kent that are in need of cover requirements, this being day to day, short term or long-term jobs, if this suits you and you want to pick the days you work, then get registered today!
Working with Simply education you will be provided with your own primary consultant who will be on call 24/7 for you. Booking you in work on the days that you are available.
So, if you live within the East Kent Area and looking for work within either Primary or Secondary schools then get in contact toady to find out more and register.
See below for requirements:
You will need:
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
Working with and through Simply Education you also get amazing benefits which include:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
So if this Is for you, then click apply now today or contact Sarah Fletcher on 01227 903696 / Sarah.F@simplyeducation.co.uk to register
REF: SFL-IIII-KENTApply Now