Posted 7 days ago
Simply Education are looking for Primary Teachers who are seeking flexible work in and around Oxford.
At Simply Education we work with primary schools across the county of Oxfordshire to assist them with their recruitment needs such as day to day supply. We are seeing a rise in the need for qualified primary teachers across Key Stage 1 and 2 for ad hoc supply in a variety of schools.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an NQT or FQT
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 01844 355 581.