Posted 13 days ago
Are you a qualified teacher with an extra passion for teaching in a primary school setting?
At Simply Education we work with many primary schools across Oxfordshire supporting them with any supply or recruitment needs that they may have. Having built longstanding relationships with many of these schools we have become a first call for any support they may need.
We would be keen to speak with any primary school teachers within Oxfordshire who are looking for a change of path in their career. Working with us means that you're able to chose when you want to work fitting around your schedule and allows you to build up experiences in many different classrooms!
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- Key Stage 1 & 2 Teaching Experience
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kelsie on 01844 355 581REF: KSH-KYS2-OXON