Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education is working closely with a school in Daventry seeking a KS1 Teacher for their Year 2 class for September 2022. The position is a full time position and they are ideally seeking someone with previous Year 2 experience and someone who can commit for a maternity contract, taking them to Easter 2023.
The school is a two form entry in Daventry and PPA time is given to both year group teachers, so you will be required to work closely together. It is a lovely school in Daventry.
As the successful Key Stage 1 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 1.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach KS1.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: PKC-M3L-NRTH