Key Stage 1 Teacher
Posted 12 days ago
Qualified Primary Teacher
Are you a qualified Teacher? Have you got experience working with EYSF/KS1? Looking for your next challenge? Then read on!
Simply Education are seeking a Fully Qualified Teacher to work within one of our Primary Schools based in the South Lincolnshire. Our school's looking for individuals with strong behaviour management skills, who are willing to work in a variety of ages, without planning responsibilities. We do also have positions available for candidates looking to start a full-time teaching position, which does include planning, marking etc.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the EYSF/KS1 Curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Adam Leeder on 01522 370172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that may be available.
REF: AGL-KS1T-1602Apply Now