Posted 6 days ago
Simply Education are working with primary schools in Aylesbury that are needing Key Stage 1 cover teachers to work on a cover basis, sometimes daily but also weekly if required.
You won't be required to do planning but you will be responsible for marking. You will be the lead teacher in covering classes and a good impression will have schools calling for you back - especially with sickness and COVID testing taking place.
In terms of work this can be flexible around you, whether you have other commitments or not. You get access to a diary which enables you to select which days you are free.
For further information or to find out about schools that work with us on a cover basis within Milton Keynes, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to deliver lessons and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 & 2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Tyrone on 01234 216 199 to register.REF: TWM-KS1-ASBU