Key Stage 1 Teacher Didcot
We are helping a school in Didcot find a Key Stage 1 Teacher for a full time role.
Simply Education are assisting an oftsed graded 'Good' school in Didcot find a Key Stage 1 teacher to join their team. The role is to start in January 2020 and will be a full time role with full teaching responsibilities with the possibility of it turning into a permanent role.
The school have an effective senior leadership team who are looking for the right person who has a genuine passion and drive to support their pupils in the earlier stages of primary education.
As the successful Key Stage 1 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching KS1
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role please contact Kealie on 01844 355 581.