Key Stage 1 Teacher needed for a September Start.
A school in the Rayleigh area are seeking a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their team. This position is on a contract and currently planned to commence from September 2020 working in a ‘Good’ Ofsted report School. Both NQTs and experienced Teachers can be considered for this role.
We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK.
We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
We operate through regional offices managed by locally-based teams. Covering nine different counties, our dedicated consultants are available 365 days a year to provide industry knowledge to schools and teaching staff.
Our education consultants work hard to effectively match our registered teaching staff to the specific requirements and challenges of every assignment. Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next academic year.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call George Cox on 01245 570 079 to book an appointment.