Posted 10 days ago
After a busy start to the Academic Year, Simply Education are looking for Qualified primary teachers specifically Key Stage 1 Teachers in the High Wycombe Area.
Over the last 4 years I have personally worked alongside schools across South Buckinghamshire to help them with all their recruitment needs including ad-hoc supply, short term, long term and even permanent roles.
If you are an ECT or FQT who is looking for a new challenge or you are navigating your next steps within education please get in touch to discuss how we can help you further.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
- Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email your dedicated consultant Sam directly at email@example.com with an up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant Sam at the Buckinghamshire office on 01494 980 147 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: SCW-KY1-HWYC