Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education continue to work closely with a number of lower schools in Huntingdon and surrounding areas to retain qualified and highly competent Key Stage One specialists for regular supply work. These Huntingdon schools are very welcoming and friendly and offer a supportive and enjoyable environment.
If you would be interested in regular supply work in a Nursery or Primary School and would like to start from September, please call Michelle now on 01223 459 714 or apply today!
As the successful Key Stage 1 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 1.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach KS1.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: MCS-HUNT-PRIA