Key Stage 1 Teachers Leicestershire
KS1 Teacher urgently needed to work within primary schools in the Leicestershire area.
We are seeking a qualified primary school professional who has recent experience of working within Key Stage 1. We are actively searching for somebody who can inspire children to learn, provide an enjoyable learning experience and develop excellent working relationships. Set within an attractive community this school is urgently looking to fill the position.
Are you able to deliver engaging and challenging lessons? – Yes! Then call me today to arrange an appointment to come and register your details with our team.
Simply Education are committed to providing a high quality of service to all of our staff. Your dedicated Education Consultant will work with you, to find work based around YOUR needs and requirements. Newly qualified and experienced teachers are both urged to apply.
What do you need to have?
• NQT, QTS – Primary qualified (PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education)
• Have the ability and experience of teaching – ideally within KS1
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Be able to prepare and plan lessons where necessary
• Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
• Able to deal with challenging behaviour
• Creative and passionate, with a patient and calm approach.
• Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary Consultant
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to online lesson resourcing
• FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
• In school support from senior leadership professionals
• Recommend a friend incentive
• Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview and to undergo relevant safe guarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!