Key Stage 1 Teachers needed for Slough and Windsor schools
Simply Education are looking for Key Stage 1 teachers who are seeking work for Slough and Windsor Primary schools. Vacancies available for part time and full time roles, daily bookings, long term and permanent positions.
The current Coronavirus crisis means that schools will have a large backlog of work to get through and when they reopen it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings.
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in KS1/2Â areasÂ
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
The Key Benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (No Timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings and school directions
- £75.00 referral scheme
To hear more about this position please contact Simply Education.