Posted 19 days ago
We are looking for a full-time Key Stage 2 teacher for September working at a primary school in Milton Keynes. This role would require full planning and marking responsibilities.
This role begins in September 2022, and would entail five working days with staff meetings expected to be attended.
You will be supported by the school and this is in a built-up area which makes it easy to get to - drive & public transport.
For further information or to find out about schools that work with us on a cover basis within Milton Keynes, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to deliver lessons and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Tyrone on 01234 216 199 to register.REF: TWM-KS2-SEPT