Key Stage 2 Supply Teachers - September
Posted 24 days ago
A number of large Primary Schools in and around High Wycombe regularly contact Simply Education looking to recruit a dedicated and skilled Key Stage Two teachers for upcoming vacancies. We have a number of positions due to commence now that schools are able to re-open. These range from 0.2 contracts to full-time.
As the successful Key Stage Two Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
REF: SCW-KS2-WYMEApply Now