Key Stage 2 Teachers - Bicester and Banbury
Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are looking for Key Stage 2 Qualified Teachers who are looking for daily supply, short term and long term work in Oxfordshire specifically Banbury and Bicester.
Over the last couple of years Simply Educations have worked in partnership with schools across Oxfordshire especially the Banbury and Bicester area. We are working exclusively with a number of trusts who are seeking Key Stage 2 teachers for a variety of roles.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 01844 355 581.
REF: KAL-KS2-BANBApply Now