Key Stage 2 Teachers needed in Windsor
Posted 8 days ago
An Independent Primary school in Windsor is seeking Key Stage 2 teachers for maternity covers to start as soon as possible.
They are a leading co-educational day and boarding school and are looking for excellent teachers with good experience in teaching KS2.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in the KS2 area
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
The Key Benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (No Timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings and school directions
- £75.00 referral scheme
REF: JOG-KS2-WINDApply Now