Key Stage 2 Teachers Required - Hitchin
Posted 5 months ago
Despite the ongoing Covid-19 crisis we continue to maintain regular contact with numerous Primary Schools in Hitchin that have instructed us to recruit dedicated and skilled Key Stage 2 teachers for upcoming vacancies. Our Schools are looking for teachers who have the experience of teaching in Key Stage 2, possess strong classroom management skills, are able to deal with challenging behaviour and have a passion to teach Key Stage 2 children.
As the successful Key Stage 2 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 2.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Scott Bayliss on 01923640481.
REF: SNB-KS2-HITCApply Now