Posted 19 days ago
Here at Simply Education, we are currently on the lookout for a number of fully qualified Key Stage 2 teachers to work on an ad hoc basis throughout the academic year and to assist with long-term contracts.
Due to a very challenging year, schools in the Slough area are now in more need of our support than ever and require a sufficient number of candidates who are ready to work as an when they are needed.
The role of a supply teacher offers a number offers flexibility and an easier lifestyle as planning and marking will not be required at any point. If you are looking for supply teaching work at Key Stage 2 level then please call Tom on 01753 373067.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required