Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education continue to work closely with a number of lower schools in Leighton Buzzard to retain qualified and highly competent Key Stage One specialists for regular supply work. These Leighton Buzzard schools are very welcoming and friendly and offer a supportive and enjoyable environment.
Throughout the current Coronavirus crisis we have continued to maintain regular contact with our schools and are on constant standby to assist with day-to-day, short-term and long-term placements. We have a particular need for teachers that are happy to undertake small group work and tutoring programmes. We are still able to register you to work with Simply Education during this time via video link.
As the successful Key Stage 1 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 1.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach KS1.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: SMR-KS1-LB29