Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education continue to work closely with a number of lower schools in March to retain qualified and highly competent Key Stage One specialists for regular supply work. These March schools are very welcoming and friendly and offer a supportive and enjoyable environment. Registering with Simply Education gives you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in March and throughout the county.
We are recruiting for both short- and long-term positions with the choice between full-time or part-time. As well as day-to-day supply teachers, we are also looking for staff that are happy to commit to a full teaching role with all the planning and other responsibilities that come with it. Teachers will be subject to AWR and therefore will be suitably remunerated for any role they take on.
By registering now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings. If you are interested in a Key Stage One position in March or surrounding areas, call Michelle now on 01733 470 079 or 07867 170 086.
As the successful Key Stage 1 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 1.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach KS1.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: MMS-PRIM-MARC