Key Stage Two Teachers Required in Stevenage
Posted 10 days ago
Despite the ongoing Coronvirus crisis a number of large Primary Schools in Stevenage continue to regularly contact Simply Education. They are looking to recruit dedicated and skilled Key Stage Two teachers for block bookings and ad hoc staffing vacancies now that schools have re-opened. We have a number of positions that range from 0.2 contracts to full-time.
As the successful Key Stage Two Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
REF: SMR-KS2-STE8Apply Now