Keys Stage 2 Teacher needed asap
Simply Education are working with good primary schools in the Slough area who are seeking Key Stage 2 teachers for daily and long term cover.
The primary school are looking for enthusiastic Key Stage Two teachers to join the team.
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in KS1/2Â areasÂ
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
The Key Benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (No Timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings and school directions
- £75.00 referral scheme
To hear more about this position please contact Simply Education.