Posted 11 days ago
With the new academic year just around the corner are you looking at taking a step back from your full time teaching role and looking for more flexibility that offers a better work life balance? Or Perhaps you are looking at getting back into teaching and want to find the right school before committing to anything long term?
Simply Education continue to work closely with numerous school in and around Skegness that are seeking additional teaching support to cover ad-hoc absences and PPA sessions across the week.
The Teacher will need to have excellent classroom management skills and have a natural ability to be able to adapt to the school and the classroom that they are working in.
This would also be a fantastic opportunity for an ECT as well as experienced teachers looking for more flexibility.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS1/KS2 Curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Will Horspole on 01522 370172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that may be available.REF: WHP-SKGSUP-PE24