KS1 and KS2 Teachers needed - Lincolnshire
Posted 0 months ago
Simply Education works with a number of primary schools across Lincoln and the surrounding areas helping them with teaching needs across both key stage 1 and 2 for daily and short term cover.
Simply Education is using the current pandemic, along with our client schools, to ensure we are super organised & ready to help with sickness absence and also school covid testing.
Primary schools in the area are continuously seeking teaching staff who have UK class room experience, to help within their schools. You will be confident in covering across subjects and year groups, while having strong classroom management.
Such assignments can be flexible to suit your working week with planning not required.
Simply Education are offering video registrations in readiness for the new academic year.
As the successful candidate you will need to;
- Be degree educated with UK classroom experience that references can be gained from
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example and follow lesson plans
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 and 2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: JOK-PTRL-3010Apply Now