KS1 Teachers Needed in Colchester
KS1 Teachers needed across Colchester,
Simply Education are working with a number of Primary Schools in Colchester thats are in need of KS1 and Early Years Teacher.
You would be required to do planning and marking as you will be taking on full responsibilities of a class teacher. Strong behaviour management will also be required however you will have support from other class teachers and support staff.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE,
Â GTP or Bachelor ofÂ Â education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £150Â referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call MatthewÂ on 01245 570079.Â