KS1 Teachers wanted for September
Simply Education are looking for primary teachers in High Wycombe who are looking for a Key Stage 1 position from September. Simply Education work with a number of schools in the area who will be looking for full-time teachers who want full responsibilities such as planning and marking.
Candidates must be hard working and committed to making a difference in the classroom, with a real desire to educate across key stage 1. You must also have strong classroom management skills and sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum.
For further information or to find out about schools that work with us on a cover basis within High Wycombe, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to deliver lessons and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Sam on 07867 350 469 to register.