Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education are looking for a Key Stage 1 Primary school Teaching Assistant who is available full-time from September.
We are working with a local school in the area who need a teaching assistant to help in Key Stage 1 on a full-time basis. The candidate MUST HAVE experience as a teaching assistants or in a children setting like a nursery. Minimum 3 months.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Sam on 01494 980 147 to register.REF: SCW-PRI-TAWY