Posted 6 days ago
Are you looking for a new Job? Let us find you that perfect one!
Simply Education is looking for new Qualified Teachers that are searching for a new job and adventure.
We are working with a local Northamptonshire schools whom are in need of a Long-Term KS2 teachers to cover ASAP into the new academic year.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so find out more today! Please read below to find out what you require for this position:
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
Working with and through Simply Education you also get amazing benefits which include:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Northamptonshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: SJD-K2L-NORT