KS2 SEND Teacher Needed
Posted 7 days ago
Lauren Smith at Simply Education is working in partnership with a SEND School as they are looking to appoint a Primary Teacher to teach KS2 from October 2020. This role would be a temporary to permanent position starting in October/ November.
We are seeking a qualified primary school professional who have recent experience of working within a primary setting and can adapt to working with children with Autism. You do not have to have worked in a SEND School previously just the willingness to learn. We are actively searching for people who can inspire children to learn, provide an enjoyable learning experience and develop excellent working relationships.
Are you able to deliver engaging and challenging lessons? – Yes! Then call me today to arrange an interview.
What do you need to have?
* NQT, QTS – Primary qualified (PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education)
* Have the ability and experience of teaching – ideally within KS2
* Have strong classroom management skills
* Be able to prepare and plan lessons where necessary
* Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
* Able to deal with challenging behaviour
* Creative and passionate, with a patient and calm approach.
* Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationship
If you are interested in trying a new sector within education and you work well with SEND pupils within mainstream, then please contact Simply Education TODAY on 01634 926 067.
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
REF: LLS-EK2-KENTApply Now