Posted 25 days ago
Job title: KS2 Teacher
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
Time Frame: Long-term Temp (September start)
Simply Education is working in partnership with a Primary school in Mossley who are looking for a confident, enthusiastic KS2 teacher to join their team. The school is very small, family orientated Primary school that cater for children aged 3-11. The school pride themselves in having a strong relationship with the local community, so are looking for a team player who will inspire and enable each child to achieve their full potential.
The ideal Key Stage 2 Teacher will have a passion for teaching children and supporting them in their learning. You will need to have excellent communication and lesson delivery skills having the ability to engage well with your students. As a KS2 Teacher you will have a creative approach to teaching making the learning experience an exciting one
If this sounds like you, you need the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (ECT status also accepted)
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Area Manager who has over 9 years’ experience working with schools.
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
- Minimal administration (no timesheets).
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
- School directions.
- £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to really make a real difference why not let that person be you……
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now', forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0121 8174891REF: BLF-KS2-JUBI