Posted 19 days ago
Are you looking for your next role in schools? Or perhaps you are looking at getting back into the classroom? If so Simply Education have exciting opportunities available to you.
Schools in and around Grantham are still seeking additional KS2 staff to work on a long term supply basis from the first term of the new academic year.
Simply Education are seeking excellent KS2 specialist in the Grantham area to work on long term supply roles. The ideal teacher will be experienced in teaching in Year 3,4,5 and 6 classes and have excellent classroom management skills.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is due to complete their Teacher Training this summer.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jovita Kirkham on 01522370172.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: JVK-KS2006-LN21