Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education is working with a Primary Academy in Grantham and we are looking to recruit dedicated and skilled Key Stage Two teacher for block bookings and ad hoc staffing vacancies starting as soon as possible. We have a number of positions that range from a day per week, part time or full-time.
As the successful Key Stage Two Teacher you will need to;
- Be an Early Career Teacher (ECT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: JOK-KSTT-GRAN