Posted 24 days ago
Simply Education is working with a number of large Primary Schools in Lincolnshire. We are looking to recruit dedicated and skilled Key Stage Two teacher for block bookings and ad hoc staffing vacancies. We have a number of positions that range from a day per week, part time or full-time. Currently looking Teachers who are living in Sleaford, Boston and Horncastle. So if you live there and want a lot of work - get in touch today.
As the successful Key Stage Two Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: JOK-AKST-LINC