Simply Education are working with schools based in Welingborough who are looking for Key Stage 2 teachers for day to day, short – term and long – term work. We have schools who are looking for teachers that are also open and happy to do planning and marking.
These roles would be a great opportunity for a teacher looking for flexibility while having a long-term role guaranteed. Currently the schools are looking for teachers who are able to commit term to term.
If you are an NQT and looking for your first teaching role or for more experience, then this could also be the perfect starting point.
The Successful Key Stage 2 teacher will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in an KS2 setting
-Be adaptable to all working surrounding
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
-Have a clear understanding of the curriculum
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week.