KS2 Teachers needed in Nuneaton
Simply Education is working in partnership with a Primary Schools around nUNEATON who are looking forÂ KS2 teachers to join their teaching staff from September 2019 on a full time/part time basis ongoing or permanent. The school is in a socially diverse area; a strong classroom presence is a must. The school has outstanding behaviour and aim for high standards of achievement.Â
The school are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about high quality teaching and learning.
- Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
- Is adaptable and resourceful when challenged.
- Is a good team player.
As the successful Teacher you will need to:
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP of Bachelor of Education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 2 and the current curriculum.
- Have strong classroom management skills.Â
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, a patient and creative approach is necessary.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary School Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resources
- Free CPD courses
- In school support from experienced senior leadership teachers
All successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full application form and an enhanced DBS with barred list check where appropriate.