KS2 TEACHERS NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
Simply Education are working with several schools in and around Northamptonshire who are looking for Key Stage 2 Primary Teachers. Schools are looking for motivated, hardworking teachers with strong behaviour management who are committed to making a difference in the classroom.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS1 or KS2 Curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 pound referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact the Northampton office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.