Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education work with a large number of primary and secondary schools in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, and Suffolk. As a result we are looking for a number of KS2 Teachers to undertake permanent, long term, or short-term placements starting as soon as possible and in January 2022. We are currently recruiting for KS2 Teachers based in the March or Wisbech areas.
A large number of the current vacancies are based in Huntingdon, Wisbech, Peterborough and March, however if you are keen to stray further into Cambridgeshire, Suffolk or Norfolk then we are also looking for cover teachers in the area.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, BEd, Cert Ed or equivalent, LVL3 certificate
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are available