Posted 27 days ago
Are you a qualified teacher wanting to come back to teaching or a newly qualified teacher looking for a placement? Register with Simply Education today to start a new opportunity! We are looking for supply cover teachers for KS2 in March and Wisbech areas. If you are interested in 1-2 days a week or full-time, we are recruiting for both! Apply today or call us on 01733490097 to have a casual conversation about future opportunities with your dedicated consultant.
Simply Education has developed strong relationships with numerous primary schools and nurseries in March, and around the Cambridgeshire area. We currently have a high demand for ad-hoc supply teachers and support assistants for the many settings that we work with across the county. All positions start in January 2022.
A large number of the current vacancies are based in Peterborough, Huntingdon, March, Wisbech and King’s Lynn however, if you are keen to stray further into Cambridgeshire or Suffolk then we are also looking for cover teachers in the area. If you are looking for a more flexible work-life balance, with the option of choosing your own working schedule, then why not register for supply work!
If you have experience in teaching in KS1 or KS2 then register your interest today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, BEd, Cert Ed or equivalent, LVL3 certificate
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are availableREF: MMS-PRII-MARC