Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education is thrilled to be supporting various secondary schools across Greater Manchester in ensuring they have a fantastic calibre of staff supporting them through the staffing challenges this academic year and into the next. Are you keen to secure a new teaching role? We want to hear from you, especially if you're looking for a September position as schools have already requested CVs for multiple roles.
Simply Education already have several schools discussing various teaching roles, both full and part time, therefore we are in a great position to help you secure that new teaching role. We have fantastic relationships with schools Manchester & surrounding areas.
Successful candidates will need to;
• -Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an ECT/NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
• Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
• Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
• Have excellent communication skills.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
• A professional agency with a consultant that holds your best interests as the priority
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.