Posted 8 days ago
Are you looking for a new Job? Let us find you the perfect one! Simply Education is looking for Qualified Support staff in KS3 teaching who are now looking for a new venture. We are working with local Loughborough schools who are in need of daily supply, short-term, and long-term KS3 teachers to cover sickness or long term leave.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so find out more today! Please read below to find out what you require for this position:
- In receipt of a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) are an ECT (formally known as NQT) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- You have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- You can develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- You are able to work in a team or on your own
-You have excellent communication skills.
Working with Simply Education, you will get amazing benefits which include:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in any of the above role then please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Satty Nakra on 01604 372495 or 07881018168.REF: SKN-PPP-LEIC