Posted 1 month ago
Position: SEMH Teacher.
Salary: £600 - £650 per week.
Contract: Full-Time, Long-Term.
Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher with a strong commitment to supporting students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Simply Education is proud to partner with a reputable SEMH school in Scunthorpe, and we are actively seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic SEMH Teacher to join their team.
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons tailored to the individual needs of students with SEMH requirements.
- Foster a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes positive social, emotional, and mental well-being.
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies to ensure a safe and conducive learning space.
- Establish caring relationships with students who may lack positive role models. Your patience and guidance can make a difference!
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- A valid driving license, as the role may involve travel to different locations within the Scunthorpe area.
- Excellent subject knowledge in English and Maths, ensuring the ability to deliver engaging and effective lessons.
- Strong behaviour management skills to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are…
- Your own dedicated consultant with around the clock access via phone.
- Access to our Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
- Email and SMS confirmation of bookings.
- £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
- FREE 2-day teaching assistant course provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to gain some experience in SEN and is equally a very rewarding role. If you like the sound of this or would like some more information, then don’t hesitate in contacting us! Please click apply and send us a copy of your CV or if you would like an informal chat about the job role, please contact Ruth Jarman on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 01522 370172 at our Lincoln office.
* As part of the recruitment process, all candidates are required to have 2 years referencing, provide a 10-year history of education/work and have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are subject to satisfactory background checks. *REF: RVJ-SEN029-DN17