Posted 10 days ago
Role: KS3 Tutor - SEMH School
Salary Range: £450 - £650 per week
Contract: Full-Time, Temporary (Opportunities for permanent)
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young learners? Simply Education is seeking dedicated KS3 tutors to join our team in Spalding, supporting children with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health needs.
As a KS3 tutor specialising in SEMH, you'll work closely with students, providing tailored support to facilitate their academic and personal development. Your role will involve creating engaging learning experiences, fostering a positive learning environment, and helping students overcome challenges related to SEMH.
- Design and deliver personalized learning plans to meet individual SEMH needs.
- Provide academic and emotional support to students, fostering confidence and motivation.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and support staff to create comprehensive learning strategies.
- Monitor progress and adapt teaching methods to suit individual student requirements.
- Create a safe, inclusive, and supportive learning atmosphere.
- Experience working with KS3 students with SEMH needs is advantageous.
- A genuine passion for supporting young learners and a patient, empathetic approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with students and stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to accommodate diverse learning styles.
- Relevant qualifications or certifications in education or special needs (desirable).
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are…
- Your own dedicated consultant with around the clock access via phone.
- Access to our Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
- Email and SMS confirmation of bookings.
- £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
- FREE 2-day teaching assistant course provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to gain some experience in SEN and is equally a very rewarding role. If you like the sound of this or would like some more information, then don’t hesitate in contacting us! Please click apply and send us a copy of your CV or if you would like an informal chat about the job role, please contact Ruth Jarman on email@example.com or alternatively on 01522 370172 at our Lincoln office.
* As part of the recruitment process, all candidates are required to have 2 years referencing, provide a 10-year history of education/work and have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are subject to satisfactory background checks. *