Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education are working with a 'Good' Ofsted rating Secondary School located on the outskirts of Northampton. This school are looking for a Law teacher to work with Year 12 and Year 13 A Level students. This position is to start ASAP and will be until Christmas.
If you are interested in this position please click apply, or contact the office for more information. To be put forward for this position you will need to register with Simply Education, this can be completed either face to face or online.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: SGD-LAW-NHMP