Learning Support Assistant - Alternative Provision
Posted 5 days ago
An alternative provision in Grantham are currently seeking a learning support assistant to work with their challenging pupils.
This position will be suited to a patient and nurturing individual that has the ability to build up positive relationships with young people.
The alternative provision is located within Grantham and the Learning Support Assistant will be responsible for working along side the class teacher to ensure that students can stay engaged with the work set.
What do you need to have?
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
REF: WPH-LSA826-LN20Apply Now