Posted 23 days ago
Here at Simply Education we are working with SEN schools in and around Lincoln who are in need of Learning Support Assistants. The right candidate will need to be a kind and patient individual with some experience working with children.
As a LSA you could expect to work in small groups or on a 121 basis with children with special educational needs.
As the successful Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant, you will need experience working with children, this could be:
• Sports coaches
• Swim coaches
• Performing arts coaches
• Clubs – scouts, brownies, etc
• Volunteer reading with children in schools (lots of parents do this)
• 121/PRU work
• Social workers
• Foster carers
• Family support workers
• Healthcare – some links to SEN
• Police/army cadet trainers
• Summer/activity camps
• Church education
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily-, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Amy Bevan on 01522 370172.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Please take a look at our website www.simplyeducation.co.uk for testimonials, CPD Training and working with ‘Simply’ information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: AAB-LSA05-LINC