Learning Support Assistant
Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education is currently seeking a Learning Support Assistant on a supply basis. We are looking for a highly skilled, successful and committed LSA who is flexible and dedicated in making a positive difference in pupil's lives both academically and socially.
The school curriculum not only incorporates planned teaching and learning but also includes every aspect of school life to develop life and social skills.
The characteristics of the pupils and their individual special educational needs require a range of methods of teaching and learning. The curriculum is designed to be a framework for personal growth, meeting the individual needs of each pupil, seeking to promote a sense of responsibility and a positive attitude for self and towards others.
Can you add something special and make a real difference in a new setting whilst demonstrating passion and shaping educational opportunities for pupils. We are looking for teachers who can encourage children's learning and development ensuring that the highest educational standards are met.
This popular hard-working and friendly primary are seeking a reliable, trustworthy, motivated and reliable individual who:
* Has excellent Knowledge of early years, KS1 and KS2 curriculum
* Have recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Megan Prendergast on 01245 570079. You can also email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MCP-RST-ESSXApply Now