Posted 21 days ago
Do you have a genuine passion for working with children with special education needs? Are you looking for an exciting new position? Whether you are experienced in special education needs, or you are looking for a way to learn more about working with SEN children, Simply Education would love to hear from you!
Simply Education are searching for teaching assistants with confidence and the ability to quickly build rapport with students. Successful candidates will need to show excellent behaviour management skills and be able to provide support for the teachers they are working alongside.
For those who are experienced with SEN, we have several long-term roles that may be of interest to you. For those who are less experienced, we provide outstanding training facilities, and can help to find you a position where you are able to learn and develop your skills.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £100 voucher refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Catherine Chambers on 01892 352 608REF: CMC-QIO9-KENT