Posted 15 days ago
Do you have experience working with children with special education needs? Are you a nurturing individual who can provide vulnerable children with the support and guidance they need? If you are looking for an opportunity to make a huge difference in children’s lives, look no further.
Simply Education are on the hunt for passionate teaching assistants and learning support assistants to provide 1:1 and small group support for a fantastic school in Sittingbourne. The school are searching for several teaching assistants and learning support assistants, so whether you are looking for flexible supply work, or a more permanent position, we have you covered.
These highly rewarding roles will include working with a range of different children, some of whom may have various special education needs. We are looking for nurturing individuals who are able to quickly build rapport with students to provide them with a safe learning experience. Successful candidates will need to be quick learners and be extremely adaptable and flexible to the many challenges that come with working with children with additional needs.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience working with special education needs children in some capacity.
• Has a desire to work within education.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and rapport building skills.
• Has a willingness to learn.
• Can manage behaviour effectively.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. You will have the option of conducting the registration interview in person, or via Zoom.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-MBM4-KENT