Learning Support Assistant
Simply Education are looking to appoint a committed and loyal learning support assistant at a specialist secondary school based in central Oxfordshire.
This will be a full-time position required from after October half term until christmas but may be extended for the right candidate.
SEN training or experience is desirable.
- Have the ability to support the school teacher with delivering lessons
- Hold relevant TA qualifications or a minimum of 6 months related experience
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to support learners within all key stages.
All Candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time-sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Ongoing 1:1 CPD with our Educational Development Manager
- Evening and weekend registration appointments available.
Please contact Lilly Sutton at the Oxford office on 01844 355 581 for more information about this role.