Learning Support Assistant Needed
Simply Education are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant within the Cheshire East area. The school are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Support Assistant who is also willing to provide personal care if/when required along with supporting the students in learning.
There is an ASAP start date for the right person and the position is full time upon till Easter 2020.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Previous Experience with SEND is essential.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with social and emotional needs and additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers – Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.